Sunday, March 18, 2018

[enter-talk] DID YOU HEAR THIS ABOUT EXO????

This is a business post about EXO's vocals, if you don't like it, leave

EXO's main vocals are Chen, D.O and Baekhyun. Their voice colors are all different and their vocal cords are all strong. I'm going to describe each of their voices for fun, this is subjective so you can share about your thoughts in the comments!

1. Chen


His real name is Kim Jongdae, nickname "Guitar man" he got it from appearing on the Mask King.
Before going there you probably know him from his OST for DOTS - Every Time, and It's Okay it's Love - Best Luck. That's not it, he also collaborated with Dynamic Duo with "Nosedive"
Personally, his high notes to low notes range is super wide. When he does his high notes, it sounds so refreshing and clear yet powerful, but when he does his low notes, it sounds so smooth, I can't really explain so you have to listen by yourselves

Mask King - here
Drop That (high note part) - here
Laudry - here

2. D.O



Do Kyungsoo is known for his amazing voice color. He appeared on "With the Gods" and "It's Okay it's Love" and it's to the point where people can't pick whether his acting skills or singing skills are better. If you listen to Kyungsoo's voice at night, you would realize how good his voice is. He's good with middle range and lower range notes and his voice makes you feel comfortable. If I have to recommend something, it would be his English covers, his pronunciation makes you melt. I almost wonder if it's possible for a human to melt another human with their voice ㅜㅜ 

Boyfriend - here
For Life - here
My Lady - here

3. Baekhyun


His real name is Byun Baekhyun, his voice is sweet and clear? But every time I listen to him, how can I put it? His voice suits every genre, whether it's ballad or anything else, he adapts it easily. He has a lot of duet songs and his representative songs were with Soyu nim "Rain" and Suzy nim "Dream". His songs are quite good and makes your heart flutter. He also sang the national anthem twice so I guess people acknowledge his voice in general 

El Dorado high notes part - here
The Moon of Seoul - here
My Turn to Cry - here


post response:
[+835][-62]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.18 00:31 신고하기
Whenever I listen to EXO's songs I realize that everyone of them have a different voice color but they match well with each other ㅠㅠ Since their vocal cords abilities are all different they go from low, high and powerful, mild at the same time. Their different voice color is seriously EXO's biggest advantage. This was the legendary voice color parts, but unfortunately Chen and Xiumin were dropped out because they were in EXO M ㅠㅠ Please listen to Beautiful. This is my favorite song out of EXO's songs
183
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.18 00:38 신고하기
I'm an Konic and I would seriously include D.O's voice among the idols' top5 voice colorsㅠㅠㅠhis voice is seriously too good, every time I listen to EXO's songs and I wonder who sang a part it always turns out to be D.O's..! His voice is fascinating and his English pronunciation is good
170
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.18 00:36 신고하기
Their voice colors are good and their voice strangely match with the lyrics they sing, the way they express a song with their feelings is so different, one would be more placid yet another one more sorrowful, but the vocal line is good at pulling out the emotions of a song, so it feels very satisfying to listen to 
143
2

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.18 01:16 신고하기
This is realㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅋㅋㅋ
69
2
How to differentiate EXO's vocals
Kyungsoo "I'm just passing by"
Baekhyun "You there get out of my way!!!!!"
Jongdae "Screw off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Junmyeon "I..I need to pass by..."
ㅇㅇ |2018.03.18 01:36 신고하기
To be honest out of all male group's vocal lines, EXO has the best one. Their voice color and their vocal range are both good....ㅠ I hope we'll get a main vocal unit like ChenBaekXi...
56
0

ㅇㅇ |2018.03.18 02:09 신고하기
There's one who makes people cry, there's one who comforts people and there's one who makes people's hearts flutter..
51
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com