Saturday, February 24, 2018

[enter-talk] GFRIEND YERIN FIRES BACK AT V-APP'S COMMENT

[enter-talk] GFRIEND'S YERIN SHOULD BLOCK V-APP COMMENTS


"No, why did I open the live just now? Just focus on only me now, why are you asking "Where another member is? What are other members doing?" Why do you guys keep asking it?"


"So I'm so-so? You wished that other members aside from me came here right?"

 

"Tsk, can't you guys just focus on me?"



" "Because I was curious", if you were curious, just ask it later on, go on and ask "What did you do on Thursday February 21st?" to them directly later on, why do you ask me for it?"



"Heu seems like you're just mocking me "Are you guys in good terms?""



"Ha how did you come up with this kind of question? No but anyone can tell we get along? Haha How can you ask if we get along or not?"



"We get along. How can you ask if we get along? What if for example I said "No we don't get along" huh (What are you gonna do) hahaha"



" "If you're doing a live, please make an ugly expression" No I don't want to"



"You're telling me to make an ugly expression, don't you know I put makeup to do this Vlive?"



"Ah stop writing "Please pretend to be ugly", please just go look up for ugly pictures of me. I want to be pretty now so I opened the Vapp, got it?"

If only we could block the comments;;

post response:
[+647][-26]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 16:31 신고하기
Someone said before that Gfriend are the innocent girl crush, this is so true ㅋㅋㅋ 
137
6

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 15:52 신고하기
Please, stop asking for other members when she's doing her own Vapp ㅠㅠ She opened the live because she's always thinking about the fans but asking her "Where is the other member?" and "Call her!" is so so 
127
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 16:55 신고하기
The 2 maknaes were doing a Vlive recently and Umji read this commentㅋㅋit was just too hilarious ㅋㅋ SinB just burst out laughing "Are SinB and Umji's bullying rumors are true?" Umji just said "No~~^^" like thatㅋㅋ There was another comment asking SinB which other celebrity of her age she was close with and she said "I'm closest with Gfriend Umji ssi"ㅋㅋ please stop it with the comments suspecting idol groups' dynamic ;;
85
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 18:57 신고하기
Just looking at the pictures, you might misunderstand but I was there live and it was way more serious than it seeme . The more you watched the sadder she seemed, but she was just cutely sulking  ㅇㅇ She was really not mad
42
1

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 16:33 신고하기
Ah but she's f*cking pretty ;
38
0




[enter-talk] GFRIEND YERIN TAKING A SHOT AT V-APP'S COMMENTS

This doesn't only applies to Gfriend, any idol would break inside if they saw comments like that and I think a lot of idols can relate to this situation
There are lots of instances when someone does a Vapp and comments are all about congratulating or taking care of another member
I'm seriously speechless



post response:
[+180][-13]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 16:37 신고하기
F*ck she's f*cking refreshing. It was my bias' birthday and they opened a Vlive, but they were all asking for other members and attacking his/her fashion or bringing up private information etc. there are f*cking lots of trolls ㅋㅋㅋ Ah but my bias just kept on listening to the whole thing since he/she is kind ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Please ask about the other members when it's their Vlive ㅠ There's nothing wrong in what Yerin said
81
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 16:54 신고하기
Wow crazy I feel so f*cking refreshed ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm another group's fan but she/he also gets questions for other members during their Vlive ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ And suspicious questions like "Where did you put your bracelet?" ㅋㅋㅋ ㅋ I was so disillusioned  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If that member is doing a Vlive just focus on them, why ask for someone else ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is really something all fandoms can relate, f*cking refreshing
43
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 17:55 신고하기
SinB and Umji also got a comment asking about their bullying rumors, they just laughed and said "no" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It just felt like watching cheerful friends talking to each otherㅋㅋㅋ it was fun and cute ㅋㅋㅋ
36
3

ㅇㅇ |2018.02.24 16:59 신고하기
Yerin is pretty
13
2

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com