Tuesday, January 3, 2017

[instiz] IDOL WHO IS ALWAYS TAKING THE SELCA ON THE SAME ANGLES


B1A4 Jinyoungㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
http://instiz.net/pt/431
4229

(left to right, top down)
"It's hard I don't know how to take them"
"How did he shoot like this?" "How did he shoot like that?"
"People always tell me that I suck at taking selcas"
"Like this?"
"I always shoot my selcas like this"
"Nuna's certificate picture is shot with this angle though"
"They also say that all my angles are the same"
"I wish there would be an app that catches the right angle of your face"


"If someone invented it, it would daebak"
"The name would be "Selca proof-reader""
"It will recognize all the angles where you appear pretty on"
"Sounds good, I will try to make one"
"It'll show that my face is 90%, 100% to the prettiest"
"Seriously what an idea."
"And you can click on a button and the best picture of you will show up"
"Sounds good"



This is a picture I collected in another website

Kinda looks...Different right?



post response: +36

original post: here

1. I thought it would be Yoon Dujunㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ  It's okay at least you're handsome..

3. The way he talks is so funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 

4. Seriously there's nothing different from his whole body shotㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's cute

5. Jinyoung's selcas:



6. Ah I thought it would be Yoon Dujunㅋㅋㄱㅋ

7. Meanwhile look at Jinyoung's face size and heightㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

8. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You'd still look handsome however you take it, so just take the way you want!!Do whatever you want!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com