Wednesday, December 28, 2016

[instiz] ACTORS' REACTIONS AFTER FILMING A KISS SCENE


Kim Youngkwang who is restless
Suae who is composed



Yoon Dujun jumps all over the place



Dujun ran away for real...



*pat pat*


Lee Junki remained sweet from start to finish


Han Hyojoo ran away


And Lee Jongsuk felt hot



Kim Woobin showed a shy smile



*scratching* laughs ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ



Even though both are good at kissing
they're still shy and bashful



Sweet Yoo Yeonsuk and lovely Seo Hunjin



Bogumㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ(sobs)

post response: +67

original post: here

1. My heart flutters........

2. I really like this!!! Do you have moreㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ 

3. Yoo Yeonsuk ㅠㅠㅠHe looks like a huge puppyㅠㅠㅠ

4. I really wonder how they can act this out without ulterior motives
 > I know rightㅠㅠㅠㅠ
 > Because there are so many cameras and people starring at you...? That's the job of an actor rightㅋㅋㅋ

5. I fell in love with Lee Jongsuk...

6. Kim Woobin is quite awkwardㅋㅋㅋ  Is it because he never shot a kiss sceneㅋㅋ  Is Suzy the sunbae?ㅋㅋㅋ 
 
7. Han Hyojoo is cuteㅋㅋㅋ 

8. Seriously looking at the behind the scenes of Dujun made me so embarrassedㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seo Hyunjin nim is so funny. But Park Bogum and Lee Junki are really my style

9. Ah this is so sweet... I'm dying

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com