Wednesday, December 28, 2016

[enter-talk] KNETS REACTING TO V'S ACTING

[enter-talk] WOW CRAZY V'S ACTING IS DAEBAK







Seriously I watched it without anticipating anything, but it was so fun
What really grabbed my attention was V's acting expressions
Even though he only appeared for a bit, his acting really shocked me...
I thought he was going to be playing the bright and young character
but turned out he's baring some pain in his heart... His character is daebak..
I hope he gets more parts from now on his acting is amazing ㅎㅎ

post response:
[+419][-177]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2016.12.28 00:35 신고하기
I'm very very thankful for all the praise, but since Taehyung's acting is still being judged shouldn't those posts appear once he gets more scenes?!
118
10

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.28 00:25 신고하기
I got shocked when I heard his voice tone
95
5

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.28 00:54 신고하기
Please watch it guys, his acting is still being judged right now and since he doesn't have a lot of parts yet, we can't tell whether he's good or bad, but watch it without prejudice. Even though he might receive a lot of criticism for his acting I still wish you guys would watch it!
87
11

ㅇ |2016.12.28 09:38 신고하기
I'm a fan of actors and his acting was alright. He's good at using his expressions He didn't have a lot of dialogues in his scenes, but I'm pretty certain that he won't have any controversies with his acting
32
1



[enter-talk] I DON'T THINK V DESERVES THAT MUCH CRITICISM OVER HIS ACTING


t/n: the comment is stating that as soon as the episode of Hwarang ended a lot of posts about V's bad acting was written, but they got deleted some times after
below are the posts dissing V's acting i.e. "V's crappy acting is real" "Why can't V act?"

First of all, I'm a fan of actors!! I don't discriminate against actors I like them allㅎㅎ 
So I watched a lot of dramas as a result. This time, I watched Hwarang for Park Seojoon
The actors were all alright, but I heard that it was the first time V acted so I was a bit worried when I heard he was cast for the drama
Usually when you hear of idols acting, most of them get dissed because they can't act of course

That's why I was kinda worried when the episode started, but when I watched episode 2 today,
he definitely still had only small parts in the drama, so I couldn't really judge
but he's seriously better than the 1st episode, his expressions and voice tone are not bad
Of course, he must've picked a character that would fit himself
I'm not saying he's an amazing actor, but he's seriously not as bad as to deserve all those criticism
I've seen a lot of other instances of people getting dissed, but I've never seen anyone getting dissed like that with this kind of acting

Even for rookie actors, they've never been dissed to this extent?
Since I'm a fan of actors, I'm not sure about the idols side
But seems like people are dissing him just for the fact that he's an idol
From now on, I'll look forward V's acting....
Anyways, that's just my opinion! I don't think his acting warrants all the hate that he received!

post response:
[+425][-94]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.28 00:22 신고하기
I'm a fan of dramas, and I looked at other sites' responses and got so shocked when I came here. The other sites were all saying how his acting was fine but what's happening here??
91
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.28 00:47 신고하기
Thank you.. I'm an army, but I seriously couldn't rejoice over the news that he got cast..ㅠㅠ I was already worried for him going into acting, and it had to be sageuk on top of it..ㅠㅠ It's already hard to play modern times dramas, he had to pick a sageuk..ㅠ Of course you need a certain tone to play sageuk so I was worried about his awkward acting too.. I watched their behind the making of and the interviews they did before it aired and it looked like he really prepared a lot. He asked how to fix his mistakes to every sunbae actor on the set and he looked like he was working really hard. Of course, he didn't have a lot of parts, but it's a relief to see that he didn't disrupt the flow of the drama ㅠㅠ Of course we'll need to see more to judge, but I don't think his acting is such a big issue.. I hope Hwarang does well ㅠㅠ
90
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.28 00:19 신고하기
Ohㅋㅋㅋ I'm an idol fan, but I don't really know him. But your posts said everything I wanted to sayㅋㅋㅋㅋ His acting wasn't as bad to warrant all this hate, I think people just wanted to diss him no matter whatㅋㅋ
88
5

ㅇㅇ |2016.12.28 00:25 신고하기
Me too, I watched it without really knowing who V was and he was fine. I thought he was some rookie actor..
33
3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com