Sunday, October 30, 2016

[PC stories] I MADE OUT WITH A GUY I KNEW FOR ONLY 1 WEEK

Age: 21
Image result for making out gif anime


Well last night I made out with a guy that I've been talking with for about a week. During our make-out session, I asked him, "are you going to be a guy who would stop contacting me after all of this?" and apparently he said yes to this question. I told him that I wanted to be friends with him even after all of this and he said that guys and girls can't be friends. He also said that maybe if we didn't get to this stage, we could still be friends. I'm relieved that he was being honest with me about it but I'm upset too cause I won't ever see him again (he's a really nice guy btw). If only I didn't make out with him maybe we could still be friends. But now that we've made out, we turned into strangers, again. I just want to know what are your thoughts on this cliche question, can guys and girls be friends without any feelings or whatsoever? If you guys say something like "I'll never date my best friend, I've been best friends with this person for xx years and I can't see myself being with him/her" Have you guys ever realized that you might have liked this person? Or perhaps, don't you think he / she is the one who likes you but still keeping it in?

How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com