Monday, October 31, 2016

[marriage/in-laws] I WAS THE ONE AT FAULT AT MY FRIEND'S MARRIAGE???

Hello, I'm a female university student in my mid 20's living in Daegu.
Last Sunday was my friend's wedding and because it was my first time attending a wedding, I worried about it a lot. But no matter how you see it, I'm still a student and I can't afford expensive clothes so I ended up buying a dress on the Internet. I wore a beige dress with nude heels and an ivory coat. I never wore my coat once during her wedding ceremony.

But my friend's unnie called me and told me that I shouldn't wear white to a wedding. I told her that I removed my coat and that I was sorry if I made her uncomfortable but she said that it wasn't just my coat and that I shouldn't have come wearing a dress. Even her parents were badmouthing about me and telling me to watch my actions. Did I deserve to be cursed by her parents because of my clothes??



post response:
[+225][-10]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.31 15:09 신고하기
Hul that unnie had no rights to be complaining about you and her parents are making a fuss for nothing. Which part of her outfit is weird? It's tidy and there's nothing wrong with wearing it... She should be thankful that you came.
189
1

ㅇ |2016.10.31 15:09 신고하기
When you mentioned beige, I thought that it would be a light beige but it's so dark so it looks fine to me;; I'm sure it's not about the clothes but maybe because you were too pretty?
187
2

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.31 14:57 신고하기
People are always making a fuss about wearing white at a wedding but the important thing is that you came to congratulate them. You even bought a dress for it but the parents were cursing at you.... Was your dress too revealing? (T/N: it was before OP post the pictures)
154
19

ㅡㅡ |2016.10.31 16:53 신고하기
They are just trying to ban a pretty girl from their wedding
42
0

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com