Monday, October 24, 2016

[enter-talk] BIRTHDAY GIRL KRYSTAL'S PHOTOSHOOTS WITH HER BOYFRIEND KAI





Their first photoshoot was taken back in 2013 for their Pink tape promotions when they were shooting a video for the album.



And then, they shoot another one in 2015 for W
























And then, they became close and became a couple! Those were pictures taken by Dispatch














They also attended a fashion event together




This is the famous couple cosplay during SM's 2015 Halloween party <3

David Bowie and Edie Sedgwick



They also got caught while leaving their room together


And were nervous on stage together






Krystal's recent interview!!

Q: What is a number you like?
A: I like my birthday's numbers such as "94" or "24" since I'm born on the 24th of October!

The number that Krystal likes so much became their couple hat!






She also confirmed that she likes to go swimming during the summer and skiing during the winter



Q: Do they have any special dates?
D: They went on a day trip to a ski resort.

Today is Krystal's birthday so I hope that she spends a good time <3


post response:
[+259][-63]
original post: here

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.24 07:58 신고하기
When I see Kaistal, I don't feel jealous (T/N: in a good way), it's the first time a couple gives me this impression
61
30

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.24 07:58 신고하기
Kaistal's faces also look the sameㅋㅋ Lovers become alike♡
53
24

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.24 07:59 신고하기
If Kaistal gets married to each other, I want to see their reality show..
48
48

ㅋㅋ |2016.10.24 21:30 신고하기
I still remember. . When the first article of their dating news broke out. Kai's fans were gritting their teeth and telling people to stop spreading false rumors and that they were gonna sue the journalistㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ . When it became officially true, they are all like "we support yout!" "We're not jealous!"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
29
9

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.24 21:46 신고하기
That's not even Kaistal at that hotel
27
5

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.24 13:23 신고하기
You have to admit that among the SM couples that didn't get denied, they really match each other. Even though there are rumors saying that these two have broken up, they still really matched each other.
21
6

ㅇㅇ |2016.10.24 22:28 신고하기
I'm an Exo-L and although I was a bit sad when the scandal broke out, they looked so pretty that I couldn't help but support them. I really hope that they can last long and what touched me was that although they are both busy with their schedules and that they could be busy dating, they are still treating their fans nicely ㅠㅠ Kaistal, do well~~
15
1


0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com