Wednesday, July 26, 2017

[instiz] JAPANESE FEMALE IDOLS, THEIR HEIGHTS ARE DIFFERENT BUT THEIR SKIRTS ALL END AT THE SAME SPOT.


Keyaki 46

One of the Japanese idol groups with several members
Their members' heights range from 152~171 cm































post response: +5
original post: here

1. Wow

2. My heart is at peace

3. Wow this is really daebak

4. Wow I like it... I also like how their skirts are long!

5. So satisfying

6. RV coordi, please learn from thisㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ My heart breaks every time I see Joy's outfitㅠㅠ

7. Wow... they all hit the same height.... wow, it's seriously jjangㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. Keyaki in Instiz...! Jeuming, wo ai ni.... no that's not what I wanted to say, as expected from Keyaki's coordi!

9. I like their outfits... it's my style

10. I like Keyaki's songsㅜㅜ



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com