Saturday, February 25, 2017

[instiz] RANDOM STUFFS WE FOUND ON INSTIZ

[instiz] THE REASON WHY CELEBRITIES' SKIN GETS EDITED

Celebrities are humans too but since they are all handsome, they barely get editing editing done

original post: here

1. They both have nice skin... this is more about the lighting difference

2. More editing their skin, it looks like they just changed the filter...

3. Wow Kang Dongwon ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. Handsome whether they are edited or not......

5. I don't think that their skin is problematic, but the brightness


[instiz] KISS SCENES THAT YOU HARDLY SEE ON PUBLIC TV




(More pics at source)

post response: +7
original post: here

1. I wanted to experience peace and prosperity so I clicked on this post

2. Since I kept staring at it, the tongue kinda started to look like a tentacle to me and now I feel weird

3.  Ooooof~~~

4. So what's the drama? Please give me titles <3

5. Oof...


[instiz] KWANGHEE'S LEGENDARY MEME
(He had to draw 'wrestling')

original post: here

1. I thought that it would be the "if you don't wanna get ruined, shut your mouth" gifㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
> Same ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Image result for g dragon

2. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. ㅋㅋㅋ this was way too funny, I thought I was gonna die ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. I thought it was gonna be the jwab jwab oneㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Image result for 쯔왑쯔왑





0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com