Thursday, February 23, 2017

[enter-talk] WHEN DEAN WAS GIVING HIS AWARD SPEECH ON GAON, BRAINLESS FANGIRLS TOLD HIM TO GTFO



Ah seriously because those brainless fans I'm so upset
I hope a lot of people read this post
I hope stuff like that won't reproduce in the future

Today Dean won the R&B act on Gaon chart award
He was giving out his speech and people from the audience went
"You!!!!! I'm telling you to go faster!!!! GTFO!!!!!! Get done with this already~~or I'll kill you!!"
The audience was so loud that it came out clearly on Vapp broadcast
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋSeriously aren't they too much?
He worked his way up for this award with this and his own effort got acknowledged and he was standing at such an honorable spot,
but people were telling him to f*ck off and to end his speech quicker, it's so upsettingㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ
I wonder how long was Dean's original award speech, but he had to end after 38 secondsㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ


When Dean was giving out his speech, the whole time we could hear "GTFO"
and he was starring at where the sound came from 
He must've had a lot of people he wanted to thank in his speech 
and the fans watching him must've been so upset too



post response:
[+673][-11]
original post: here
ㅇㅇ |2017.02.23 13:05 신고하기
I'm an EXO fan, and if EXO received this treatment I would've been so pissed off... I seriously like Dean too.... I like him so much wow, how did those kids learn their basic manners
342
58

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.23 14:47 신고하기
There's no proofs that those fans were EXO and BTS fans, so let's not point fingers blindly at each other please, it's obvious that you guys want to start fights...
199
3

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.23 04:10 신고하기
Me too, when I saw Dean appear on Gaon to perform, all the idols seemed to have enjoyed his songs so why are they acting like that?
170
8

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.23 16:42 신고하기
Dean is the one who wrote "Black Pearl" for EXO... If you're an EXO-L you would know this, so there's really no reason for EXO-Ls to be swearing at Dean
91
7

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.23 13:02 신고하기
F*ck EXO went to receive their award on the show too so they must've heard that also, if they were my bias, I would've been so pissed ㅠㅜㅠㅠㅠ Even if I'm not Dean's fan, I'm so pissed off for him
68
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.23 12:44 신고하기
Dean even wrote a song and he's considered a talent overseas too, it's a shame that he's been treated like that here
59
2

ㅇㅇ |2017.02.23 15:36 신고하기
Makes me think of Seoul award in 2013 when another group's fan told EXO to f*ck off when they received their award
55
2



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com