Wednesday, December 14, 2016

[PC stories] WHAT'S THE OLDEST GUY YOU ARE WILLING TO DATE?

Image result for jeonghan


Age: 18

Hi guys, so there was this guy I met when I got into a minor car accident. He and his mom helped me out until the police came. Anyways, he contact 3 days later and asked me out. After fb-stalking I found out that he was 6 years older than me. Also, I have a little trust-issue, I can't help but think that he could be playing with me since I'm younger and tbh, he seem to be out of my league. He remind me of the white-version of that guy with the ponytail in seventeen (Jeonghan?) Initially, he's not really my type but I guess I'm flustered at the attention? This is the first time a guy seem interested in me lol. Anyways, I don't know how to respond and if I should just ignore him. I'm a little concern about the age-gap too since 5-year gap is my personal rule and 6 seem a little too much?

How to send in your stories!
Facebook message
or
Twitter DM
Include your age in the message :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com