Thursday, December 29, 2016

[naver] 'KBS GAYO FESTIVAL' SEULGI X SINB X MOMO X YOOJUNG X CHUNGHA, GIRL CRUSH "BE MINE"


t/n: since the festival is happening right now, the articles are still new, hence the lack of upvotes ^^;; but they're all starting to trend slowly :) so please be patient!
post response: +41

original post: here

1. [+216, -26]
SinB, Momo, Chungha, Yoojung, Seulgi they're all the dance kings of their respective team, the unit was solid... This stage spoiled us

2. [+96, -12]
As an inspirit I'm so proud..♡♡  Everyone was so pretty, girl crush wow wow

3. [+35, -1]
I had a motherly smile as I watched it ^^ As an infinite fan, I'm so grateful. It's not easy to pull off their military dances they worked so hard and it was really good. I'm thanking you once again

4. [+31, -3]
I'm an inspirit, thanks for dancing so well~Thank you for using Infinite's song too~

5. [+60, -17]
Momo, Seulgi, SinB, Yoojung, Chungha, everyone were so good

6. [+44, -12]
SinB and Seulgi were solid.. Chungha and Yoojung were amazing tooㅋㅋ Why is Yoojung so cute

7. [+11, -1]
You guys worked hard. *clap clap*



0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com