Thursday, December 22, 2016

[instiz] I WONDER IF THIS WILL BECOME A THING IN KOREA SOON















original post: here

1. It definitely would never pass here. There's no ministry of gender equality in Japan, so these are allowed

2. Huh? This would never pass here. Don't say brainless stuff like that

3. This is ridiculously disgusting

4. Some of these kids make it so obvious that they hate it... This is disgusting...

5. This is too disgusting, what are their parents doing?

6. If Korea ever thinks of doing this, I'll be the first one suing them... It's disgusting..

7. Wow I swore as I scrolled down

8. That's not new to Japan, they started the lolita concept and slowly it became a popular thing.

9. Japan started it by themselves... That's why lolita is a thing over there

10. What are the parents thinking letting their kids out like this...

11. Wow I'm seriously getting mad






0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com