Monday, February 22, 2016

[instiz] LIST OF BOOKS AN IDOL HAS READ AND POSSESSED




apparently he got that reading habit from JB
he reads a lot between schedules, at airports, in waiting rooms, etc
when fans ask him during fansigns about what he's currently reading, it's always a different title
I just wanted to share this since he really seems to enjoy reading


post response: +42
original post: here

oohh
Amber Laura Heard  ♡조니뎁
oh they are all famous books
oh we have some of these at our house, I should read them too
he has all the interesting books and the books that I want to read. I'm envious
제시카 & 크리스탈  You complete me.
we share some similar booksㅎㅅㅎ
히망이  방탄 위너
oh 1cm+
쭈꾸
we have 10 overlapping books
a man who reads a lotㅠㅜㅠ
갓세븐 뱀뱀  왕잭슨♡나
Nyoung-ah....ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠlet's get marriedㅠㅜㅡㅜㅜ
I read some of those... there are a lot of popular books
빡구마크  6east 오래보자
Jinyoung-ie is coolㅠㅠ 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This Blog is protected by DMCA.com